Speaking & Events
With more than a decade in the industry as an HR practitioner, ATS Vendor executive, Analyst & Consultant, Sarah White (@ImSoSarah) is a recognized consultant, writer and speaker on branding, talent acquisition and hr technology.
Book her as an emcee, speaker, moderator or panelist for your next conference, user group or webinar today
- Integration of technology and social in business – How business & recriting technology is weaving into HR Departments
- Building Brand and Influence – What does this evenreally mean? How do you do it? Where is it most effective – Here’s a hint, its not twitter!
- The Future of HR Technology: 5 Trends you Shouldn’t miss
- Candidate Experience – What it means, how it matters and what you should be doing to change it!
- It’s not all about Social – or is it? A look at hiring and engagement into the next decade
- Hiring in 2012 and Beyond: Why Business should partner with its Talent teams (Designed for Hiring Managers/Non HR Audience)
In addition, specialized programs on specific technologies (ATS, Social Recruiting, Recruiting CRM, Video Interviewing), workshops around social media basics for hr as well as custom programs designed are available for corporate in house events and industry vendors.
Book her for your 2013 event Here
“Sarah has an incredible ability to communicate conceptually to large audiences and to spark debate and facilitate discussion.” -Event Feedback
Named one of Monster.com’s Top 11 People to watch for 2011 and a 2010 Top 50 Online Influencer by Fast Company Magazine – she has spoken globally about integration between recruitment, business & technology since 2007 – including HR Technology Conference, HR Tech Europe, SXSW, SMART – London, SHRM, The Recruiting Conference & More.