As the first post of the year mentioned – 2013 is the Year to Keep Up or Risk Getting Left Behind. While that was primarily about the technology and changes that are coming for it, as eluded to in that post, it is also about my advisory firm and this blog.
Over the past six months, I have worked closely with some of the top experts in our industry to come up with a new approach for my advisory firm – an evolution of an analyst firm that will provide research, advice and resources for HR Industry Pro’s as well as work with HR industry vendors on product and market strategy (helping vendors understand & design what corporate HR actually needs)
I have taken that same time to have conversations with HR practitioners about what you want from HRTechBlog and in response have a few changes for 2013:
- We will be producing content much more frequently than we did last year – including a number of “series” where we focus on a specific product area and dive a little further from tactical to strategic.
- We will be much more closely aligned with my advisory firm to offer our free, early access to more of the funded research, whitepapers, buyers guides, case studies etc that we offer our corporate members.
- We will address the questions relative to small/mid size business as well as global enterprise. Size shouldn’t be an issue when searching for valid data and product understanding. Its to meet the needs of the companies with the million dollar budgets as well as those looking for free or low cost options.
- This year we will have regular guest contributors with real insight into their specific area of the HR Tech market – Vendor Executives, Corporate HR Leaders, Industry Consultants, Analysts, etc
- Our agenda is set by YOU. If you have any specific areas of interest, question or things you want to understand better about what products do, how they are actually used by companies or what the buzzwords mean – send me an email!
Regardless if you are looking to be an industry disrupter, innovator, leader or are simply looking to “catch up” a bit, we will have the resources this year to help you achieve those goals. And if we don’t – just ask!
PS. Our first series starts next week on Video Interviewing! Don’t miss it.